Mutton Curry is a rich savory aromatic curry with juicy pieces of mutton. Mutton Curry was originally prepared by slow cooking the mutton and curry using an earthen pot and clay oven. Mutton Curry is best served with rice or naan.
Let's Make Indian Mutton Curry Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Ginger Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic Paste||1/2 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Mutton Curry Gravy||50g|
- First, marinate the Mutton with salt, ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes
- Then add the Alco Mutton Curry Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then pan fry the marinated chicken for 2-5 minutes
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium / high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then add fried mutton in gravy, and cook for your desired consistency.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTION:
Mutton Curry is a rich savory aromatic curry with juicy pieces of mutton. Mutton Curry was originally prepared by slow cooking the mutton and curry using an earthen pot and...
The Pumpkin flavor makes this bread pudding a perfect dessert. So let's make a family favorite Pumpkin Pie Bread Pudding.