BEST VEGAN GROUND COFFEEHow do you prefer your morning coffee? Perhaps a creamy soya flat white, a smooth drip filter, or a rich pumpkin spice caramel latte? If you prefer something a bit more special, nothing compares to the mesmerizing scent of freshly-ground coffee beans in the morning!
How To Make Vegan Ground Coffee
Crafting the perfect cup of vegan iced coffee is a simple process that adds a tasty accompaniment to any vegan breakfast or brunch. By omitting the sugar, you can make this recipe even healthier and more nourishing to start your day. All it takes to make this delicious coffee is to follow a few easy steps - so let's get started!
- 1 tbsp - Ground Coffee
- 200 ml - Plant-based Milk
- 1 tsp - Sugar (preferably honey)
- 1 tsp - Vanilla
- 100 ml - Boiled Water
- Some Ice Cubes
- Add one teaspoon each of either instant or cold brewed coffee, brown sugar, and vanilla extract to the boiling water.
- Mix the ingredients well and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour this mixture into a glass with a few pieces of ice, making sure the glass is large enough to hold more ice cubes if desired.
- Add non-dairy milk to it, preferably (coconut or oat milk).
- Your vegan iced coffee is ready to start your perfect morning.
For many food items, creating vegan alternatives can be tricky and the resulting taste may not quite capture the classic flavors. However, when it comes to higher-ground coffee, vegan substitutes are typically easy to make and are nearly indistinguishable from their traditional counterparts. Most coffee recipes are naturally vegan, and for those that require milk, swapping in non-dairy options provides the perfect substitute.
frequently asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.