Top 15 Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Will Definitely Love
Top 15 Vegan Breakfast Ideas You'll Love
Breakfast is one of the most primary meals of our day. Great breakfast means a great kick start for the day. No doubt, in today's busy schedules, preparing a healthy breakfast is not easy. Being a sleepy head and then waking up early in the morning and preparing a staple breakfast isn't everyone's cup of tea.
Fortunately, we have some easy-to-make vegan breakfast ideas for you, which will only take a few minutes to cook up and enjoy.
Here are the top vegan breakfast ideas to start your day on a really healthy note:
- Whole Wheat Vegan Waffles: Vegan waffles are one of the best breakfasts you can have. They are like a splash of lemon juice that gives them a nice light texture and a tart buttermilk flavor. They give you a good start to your day and make your stomach full for a large amount of time.
- Indian Fried Cabbage: For the perfect side dish, try this Indian version of Fried Cabbage — it's simple, spicy, and full of flavor! For a heartier variation, we like to add peas, tomatoes, and potatoes. Check out its recipe here!
- Chia pudding: Chia seeds are high in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and a variety of other useful nutrients. Kick start with this amazing completely vegan breakfast.
- Vegan French Toast: Vegan French Toast is simple to prepare in only a few minutes with just 13 common household items. This type of French toast is amazingly crisp and thick thanks to its hidden ingredients. Check out the recipe here!
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie: If you are someone who likes to take liquid breakfasts, then a Strawberry Banana Smoothie is for you! It is like a blend of Strawberry and Banana that gives a refreshing and delicious start to your day.
- Easy Raw Banana Fries: They are one of the easiest and quickest made vegan breakfasts. Famously used in South India in curries, koftas, and stews. Get prepared in less than ten minutes with some commonly available stuff. Find its recipe here!
- Toasted Many-Seed Granola with Poached Rhubarb: Granolas are one of the best breakfasts for your vegan diet. You can try it out with yogurt, ice cream, and pound cake. So, if you are looking for something yummy and healthy to add to your menu, then this is a perfect fit for you.
- Peanut Sundal: Famous as a beach snack- Peanut Sundal is delicious Tamil cuisine. It also can be served as a side dish with sambar and rasam rice. This vegan breakfast might take some prep time, but it’s worth the effort. It’s nutritious and delicious at many levels. Check out the recipe here!
- Healthy Banana Muffins: Banana muffins are one of the best baked goods you can have for a vegan breakfast. They are fluffy, wholesome, and full of rich flavors. The recipe of these muffins is easy to follow and quicker to make.
- Favorite Dibba Rotti: Dibba Rotti is also one of the classics from Southern India. Urad Dal and Rice Rava are two of their main ingredients. It’s often made in Telugu households and served with Cotton Chutney, tomato chutney, and more. Find its recipe here!
- Avocado Papdi Chaat: Avocado Chaat is like an Indian Chaat with a flair of Mexican touch. Get prepared with common daily components- Avocado Papdi Chaat breakfast will make your day healthy and easy-breezy. Click here for the recipe!
- Indian Green Beans: If you are here to find some healthy and quickest made vegan breakfast ideas, then Indian Green Beans is made for you. Cooking time is only ten minutes with some easy to avail household ingredients. Find its recipe here!
- Indian Lauki Muthiya: Indian Lauki Muthiya is one of the best vegan breakfasts you can ever have. Easy to make and cook- it’s one of your health-fit vegan foods. Click here for its recipe!
- Indian Black Carrot Puttu: Black carrot? Are you confused? Yes, they exist! If you live in North India, you may have had the opportunity to cook this vegetable. Black carrots can be found plentiful in the North Indian region, especially during the winter months till April. Easy to cook vegan food- Indian Black Carrot Puttu gets prepared in just five minutes. Find its recipe here!
- Vegan Maple-Citrus Salad with Coconut: This vegan breakfast is a sweet-tart fruit salad. It is wonderful to eat and can add an incredible change to your vegan diet. Easy to cook in a few minutes. A must for summer!
So, these were the top 15 Vegan breakfast ideas you can try, cook, and experiment with. They are supremely easy to cook and super healthy for you.
Don’t forget to visit Alcoeats for some amazing vegan breakfast ingredients, foods, and recipes.