Vegetable Seasoning (Sabji) over Oven Roasted Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|ALCO Vegetable Seasoning||2 tsp|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 tsp|
|Kosher salt||1 tsp|
|Garlic (minced)||2 cloves|
|Fresh rosemary (chopped)||2 tbsp.|
|Lemons zested and juiced||2 litter|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Brussels sprouts (sliced in half)||10-15|
|Butternut Squash (chopped)||1 1/2 cups|
|Red onion (chopped)||1|
|Carrots peeled and cut into chunks||4-5|
|Red potatoes scrubbed and cut into small chunks||5|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Line a large rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil or parchment paper.
- Place chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and zest, ALCO Vegetable Seasoning, rosemary, and garlic and pour over vegetables. Toss to coat well.
- Arrange vegetables on prepared sheet pan. Try to keep a little bit of space between the vegetables if possible so they can cook evenly. Use two sheet pans if necessary. Sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then stir and roast an additional 15-20 minutes or until veggies are tender. The actual cooking time could vary quite a bit depending on how small you cut your vegetable.
- Serve immediately.
- Recipe By