Yummy! Egg Rolls with Mac and Cheese Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at
|Macaroni and Cheese||3 cups|
|Cheddar Cheese||1 cup|
|Mozzarella Cheese||½ cup|
|Egg Roll wrapper||16 wrapper|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||to taste|
1. In a bowl, mix together the macaroni & cheese, cheddar cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
2. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons (13 to 26 grams) of the mac & cheese mixture into each egg roll wrapper, and tuck in the ends of the egg roll wrapper.
3. Moisten the edge of the egg roll wrapper with a bit of water, and roll the egg roll up.
4. Spray the air fryer basket with the spray oil, and place the egg rolls, steam side down, avoiding placing them too close together.
5. Spray the tops of the egg rolls with the spray oil, and sprinkle them with the chaat masala. Air-fry the egg rolls in a preheated 390° F for 6 to 8 minutes, flipping them once.
6. Repeat this process with the remaining egg rolls.
7. Serve the egg rolls with dipping sauce like Buffalo sauce.