Prep Time: 2 hours.
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Raw peanuts||1 cup|
|Coconut Powder||1/2 cup|
For Sundal Masala/sundal podi:
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||2 tsp|
|Channa dal||1/2 tsp|
|Urad dal||1/2 tsp|
|Curry leaves (optional)||10|
|Mustard seeds||1/2 tsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 dry|
|Curry leaves||1 sprig|
1. Firstly, soak raw peanuts for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
2. After then pressure cook the soaked peanuts in 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 3 whistles over medium flame.
3. Then dry roast the ingredients urad daal, chana daal, curry leaves given for the podi/ sundal masala and powder it.
4. Then once the pressure is released, drain the excess water and set the cooked peanuts aside.
5. Now, heat a wide pan with oil and temper with ingredients red chili, mustard seed, curry leaves given for the same. And add the peanuts, salt and mix well.
6. Now add the sundal /podi and mix well for 1 minute. Then switch off and add grated coconut powder.
FOR MORE RECIPES.
Eggs are a great way to start your day as they are rich in vitamins, minerals, zinc, iron, and copper. Egg Toast for a perfect fast and easy breakfast!
Freshly ground whole cardamom seeds and yogurt, make an Indian summer special drink, but preground cardamom powder is okay too. So let's try it!