Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Bread Crumbs||½ cup|
|Grated Cheese||½ cup|
|Frozen fresh Peas||1 cup|
|Black Pepper||½ tsp Powder|
|ALCO Magic Masala||1 tsp|
|Ginger-Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Refined Flour||2 tbsp|
|Tomato Puree||½ cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1 cup chopped|
|Red and Green Bell Peppers||1 Cup|
- Let’s start making spicy Mac and cheese by boiling the macaroni in water.
- Then once the Macaronis are cooked drain the water and set them aside on a dry plate. Then chop the onions green chilies and bell peppers.
- Then heat a nonstick pan on medium flame. Now add 1 tbsp butter to it. Then add chopped onions, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste into the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Then add peas, bell pepper to the pan and season it with salt. Cover the lid for five minutes and cook the veggies on low flame. Then add tomato puree, magic masala, and sauté it again for 2 minutes.
- Now add another tbsp of butter. Let it get melted with the spicy mixture then add the refined flour. Then mix the flour well and cook it for 2 minutes. Pour the milk slowly. Cook it for up to 5 minutes on low flame.
- Then grate the cheese over the sauce. Then add the macaroni to the cheesy gravy.
- Now transfer it on a baking tray and garnish with grated cheese, bread crumbs. Then bake it for 10 minutes.
- Then garnish with coriander leaves, Chaat Masala and serve it hot to your loved ones.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Eggs are a great way to start your day as they are rich in vitamins, minerals, zinc, iron, and copper. Egg Toast for a perfect fast and easy breakfast!
Freshly ground whole cardamom seeds and yogurt, make an Indian summer special drink, but preground cardamom powder is okay too. So let's try it!