|September 26, 2022
Favorite Dibba Roti
Dibba rotti is an easy, healthy, and delicious snack. It is made in many homes in Andhra Pradesh India. I sometimes make Dibba roti for an evening snack and serve with coconut chutney or ginger chutney.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Favorite Dibba RotiDibba rotti is also called minapa roti and is served as a breakfast snack. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Urad dal - ½ Cups
- Rice Rava - 1 1/4 cup
- Salt - As needed
- Oil - 4 tbsp.
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green Chilies - 2
- Firstly, wash and soak the urad daal for 5-6 hours. and soak rice Rava for 5-6 hours.
- Then grind urad dal to a smooth batter adding little water. Then add the rice rava to the urad daal batter after squeezing out the water. And add salt and mix well. Let it ferment for 5 hours.
- Then grind ginger, green chilies, coarsely and mix them with the batter. and also add cumin Powder. You can make even plain Dibba rotti without ginger, green chilies.
- Then heat 4 tbsp of oil in a kadhai. When the oil is hot, reduce the heat to low and add a bowlful of batter. Cook covered on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Then once it starts leaving the sides of the kadhai, flip it over to the other side. And cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- Now finally once done, remove from pan. Cut it into wedges and serve hot with any chutney or sambar
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.