Let's Make Beef Empanadas.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Ground Beef||1 pound|
|Pre-Made Pie Crust||1 package|
|Bell Pepper||1/2 medium|
|Cumin Seed||1 tsp|
|Minced Garlic||1 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Blended Cheese||1 cup|
- First, preheat the oven to 350*F now prepare a cookie sheet, start with a baking mat, non-stick foil, parchment paper, or foil. Then set keep aside.
- Then in a pan cook ground beef, cumin seeds, onions, and bell pepper until beef is cooked through, onions and bell peppers are soft. Then drain any excess fat.
- Then add black pepper, garlic, salt, and chili powder to the beef mixture and cook for 2-5 minutes. Then remove from the heat.
- Now roll out pie crusts. Then use a bowl similar to a cereal bowl, and trace circles onto each pie crust. A small bowl will make more circles. Then with leftover pie crust, mix together and roll out and continue cutting circles until all dough is used.
- Then lay a pie crust circle down. on prepared cookie sheet. Then add 2-3 tbsp of filling to the middle of the circle. Then top with 1 tbsp cheese.
Then fold the pie crust circle in half, and keeping the filling inside, and press edges down with a fork. Then repeat steps for all empanadas.
- Now arrange empanadas on a cookie sheet, after then beat the egg in a bowl, and brush it on top of each empanada. Then bake for 12-15 minutes or until the tops are a golden color.
- Finally, remove from the oven and serve with your favorite salads, salsas, and guacamole.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Our Butter Paneer Gravy flavor makes for an excellent creamy and buttery simmer sauce that pairs well with paneer.
These Easy Beef Empanadas are generally made in South America, it is too easy to make there use flaky pie crust and ground beef to create your perfect dinner.