Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Mexican Crema||1 1/2 tbsp.|
|Butter (softened)||3 tbsp.|
|Cayenne pepper||1 tsp|
|Garlic powder||2 tsp|
|Cotija cheese (crumbled)||3/4 cup|
|Cilantro (chopped, split)||1/4 cup|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||sprinckle|
- Firstly, preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Then shuck ears of corn, leaving ends attached.
- Then combine crema, cayenne pepper, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and half of the cilantro in a bowl. Set aside.
- Then grill corn directly overheat, covered, for 10-15 minutes. Then turning often, until kernels are spotted brown.
- Then spread butter on corn and sprinkle with salt. Then top each ear of corn with a mixture.
- Now generously add cotija cheese crumbles. Then drizzle additional chaat masala over, if desired.
- Now garnish with cilantro and Kashmiri Chili Powder and chaat masala serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
If you want to like add something spicy to your dinner? Then check out these Spicy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas made using chili powder & chicken masala.