Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Bread crumbs||1 1/2 cup|
|Cloves garlic||2 (crushed)|
|Lemon rind||2 tsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 tbsp.|
|ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder||1 tbsp.|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp.|
- Firstly, Clean All prawns peel prawns leaving tails intact, de-vein.
- Then combine bread crumbs, garlic, lemon rind, red hot chili powder, and chaat masala seasoning.
- After then whisk eggs in a bowl, then hold a prawn by the tail, dip in egg, then in bread crumb mixture, press on firmly. Now also repeat with remaining prawns.
- Now heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a non-stick frying pan to low to medium heat, then cook a quarter of the prawns for 2-3 mins on each side or until crispy then remove it. Then wipe out the pan with absorbent paper.
- Then repeat with the remaining oil and prawns in three batches. Now Crispy & Spicy Lemon and Garlic Prawns is ready
- Serve with chutney or sauce and lemon juice for dipping as you like.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
If you want to like add something spicy to your dinner? Then check out these Spicy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas made using chili powder & chicken masala.