Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Shredded Chicken||1 cup (125 g)|
|Enchilada Sauce||1 cup (250 g)|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Chicken Masala||1 tbsp|
|Cheese Blend||1 cup (100 g)|
|Fresh Cilantro||to serve|
- Mix the chicken, half of the enchilada sauce, and half of the cheese blend in a bowl.
- Wrap the tortillas in a paper towel and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Place the chicken on the tortilla and roll tightly.
- Place the enchiladas in a baking pan and top with remaining sauce and cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Top with sour cream and cilantro.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
If you want to like add something spicy to your dinner? Then check out these Spicy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas made using chili powder & chicken masala.