INTRODUCTION TO BOURBON COFFEE
Bourbon coffee is an exquisite coffee flavored with bourbon, sweetened with brown sugar, and topped with whipped cream. It will undoubtedly be a delight for any bourbon drinkers! Essentially, it is Irish coffee brewed with bourbon.
This coffee has a strong flavor; therefore, you must like bourbon whiskey to like it! If you don't want your coffee black, you may add some cream to it. Whipped cream is used in this recipe. However, remember that the whipped cream will gradually dissolve into the coffee, changing the flavor of pure black coffee.
Always choose an excellent medium roast coffee with a rich, full flavor that might stand up and enhance the bourbon as the basis for your coffee. Since it's usually preferable to brew coffee strong, it's vital to select a medium roast like Bourbon Pecan; it has the rich caramel notes of the 100% pure Arabica Beans without taking on the bitterness that a complete dark roast could; roasted with care to pair up with your Bourbon coffee.
Try to select a robustly flavorful Bourbon for this coffee. A good bourbon should have an excellent robust taste, touches of citrus and spice, and just the right amount of sweetness to bring out the caramel in the coffee.
Winter is a perfect time for hot coffee. It keeps you warm while allowing you to relax and watch your favorite Series. However, hot coffee is not significant in heat. How can you have all of the comforts without the heat? Let's hunt for a perfect cold coffee with a kick. If you like a more robust flavor, make Bourbon Coffee a cold brew by leaving it at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours. If you want a stronger flavor, make Bourbon Coffee a cold brew by leaving it at room temperature for 24 to 48 hours. This post will explain making standard Bourbon Coffee and Cold Brew Bourbon Cocktails.
Here's Everything You'll Need to Make Bourbon Coffee
- Bourbon of your choice.
- Brown sugar first being dissolved in hot coffee.
- Strongly brewed coffee is preferred; avoid using instant coffee powder. Instead, you can always go for Bourbon Pecan by Alcoeats.
- Whipped cream
How to Make a Standard Bourbon Coffee
- Take a coffee mug, and add brewed Bourbon Pecan Coffee and brown sugar.
- Pour in the bourbon.
- Stir everything together.
- Add whipped cream on top.
Note- you can always go for maple syrup to replace sugar to get a different sweetened flavor for your coffee.
Cold Brew Bourbon Coffee Recipe
While Bourbon Coffee is strong and bitter in flavor, Cold Brew Bourbon is smoother and a bit less strong in taste. The cold brewing process reduces the acid content while retaining volatile oils that ordinarily evaporate during the hot cycle. We consider cold brew coffee's tastes to be more subtle and delicate.
We recommend a medium roast blend coffee to make a cold brew. You may even use a single-origin coffee. The best is having your beans coarsely ground before being combined with a batch of cold water and steeping overnight to create your cold brew.
Now that your cold brew is prepared let's make the cold brew Bourbon coffee.
Here's everything you'll need to prepare a cold brew Bourbon coffee
- Brown sugar, heat to dissolve
- Orange juice
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Heavy Cream
How to Prepare Cold-brew Bourbon Coffee
- Combine Bourbon and cold brew liquid. The bourbon's sweet vanilla and caramel tones balance the coffee's dark tastes. Go for Bourbon Pecan Coffee by Alcoeats, which blends perfectly to savor out the flavor of 100% pure Arabica Beans.
- Stir in the brown sugar to create a lovely caramelized flavor. This cold brew recipe adds a taste that complements the coffee and bourbon.
- Pour in the orange syrup. Orange juice brightens the drink giving it a pleasant orange scent.
- Serve with heavy cream on top; it adds a lushy richness and a smooth texture to the drink. It also gives the beverage a classic latte look.
What more can you add to Bourbon Coffee?
- Vanilla syrup -You may add vanilla syrup as an additional ingredient to either hot or cold brew Bourbon coffee, as it will give your beverages a lovely vanilla flavor.
- Cinnamon - Going classical? We recommend adding a cinnamon stick. Place the cinnamon on top of your Bourbon coffee and burn or torch it. The smokey taste will provide vintage tones.
So, be it winter or summer, you got a coffee with a kick recipe in your hand to enjoy the little enthusiasm of bourbon in your regular coffee.
Health benefits of drinking Bourbon Coffee
DISCLAIMER - This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for information on what works best for you.
Faqs On Bourbon Coffee Recipe
Does coffee with bourbon taste good?
Bourbon is an excellent companion to coffee. The bourbon usually has strong vanilla and caramel overtones, and some have cinnamon and spice flavors. This combo adds a strong flavor and natural spiciness, a kick in your coffee.
What kind of roast does our coffee bourbon use?
Due to its delicate aromas, Medium-roasted Bourbon coffee is better suited for brewing methods that enhance flavor notes. Bourbon Pecan is excellent for pre-grounded coffee to pair up with your Bourbon beverage.
Do Bourbon coffees contain alcohol?
Does Bourbon Coffee have any booze in it? Not! During the aging process, the green beans will absorb some alcohol, but when the beans are roasted in our barrel oven, practically all of it is burned off. So, there's no alcohol until you add in it.
What type of alcohol blends well with coffee?
Keep it basic and gentle. Baileys Irish Cream, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Maker's Mark, Frangelico, Amaretto Disaronno, and many more Bourbon choices are there.
Is it possible to add milk to bourbon and coffee?
Milk reduces the alcohol content of the bourbon, making it simpler to identify specific whiskey flavors. The final result is a flavorful, smooth beverage. Although cow's milk is the most common choice for bourbon and milk recipes, other options include goat, soy, rice, coconut, oat, and almond milk.