BOURBON INFUSED COFFEE RECIPE
Coffee and Bourbon are a natural match. This recipe demonstrates how to marry the two to produce a coffee-infused bourbon that goes great in many bourbon drinks. Two perfect recipes for perfect moods and seasons.
Traditional Bourbon Coffee Recipe
Ingredients for Traditional Bourbon Coffee Recipe
- Bourbon of your choice and flavor.
- Brown sugar first being dissolved in hot Coffee.
- Strongly brewed Coffee is preferred; avoid using instant coffee powder.
- Whipped cream
Instructions for Traditional Bourbon Coffee Recipe
- Take a coffee mug, and add Bourbon Pecan coffee and brown sugar.
- Pour in the Bourbon.
- Stir everything together.
- Add whipped cream on top
Note: you can always go for maple syrup to replace sugar to get a different sweetened flavor for your Coffee.
Cold Brew Bourbon Coffee Recipe
While the best Bourbon infused Coffee is strong and bitter in flavor, Cold Brew Bourbon is smoother and much less painful. We recommend a medium roast breakfast blend coffee such as Bourbon pecan by Alcoeats to make a cold brew. The best is having your beans coarsely ground before being combined with a batch of cold water and steeping overnight to create your cold brew.
Now that your cold brew is prepared let's make the cold brew Bourbon coffee.
Ingredients for Cold Brew Bourbon Coffee Recipe
- Brown sugar, heat to dissolve
- Orange juice
- Cold Brew Coffee
- Heavy Cream
Instructions for Cold Brew Bourbon Coffee Recipe
- Combine Bourbon and cold brew liquid. The Bourbon's sweet vanilla and caramel tones balance out the Coffee's dark tastes.
- Stir in the brown sugar to create a lovely caramelized flavor. It adds a taste that complements the Coffee and Bourbon in this cold brew recipe.
- Pour in the orange syrup. Orange juice brightens the drink giving it a pleasant orange scent.
- Serve with heavy cream on top. Heavy cream adds a lush richness and a smooth texture to the drink. It also gives the beverage a classic latte look.
So, be it winter or summer, you got a coffee with a kick recipe in your hand to enjoy the little enthusiasm of Bourbon in your regular Coffee.
Health benefits of Bourbon Coffee:
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Hot Bourbon coffee may help you lose weight - Studies have demonstrated that consuming a cup of hot Bourbon coffee before breakfast will increase metabolism and reduce hunger for up to 24 hours.
- Hot Bourbon coffee makes you feel energetic - You may feel energized after drinking hot Bourbon coffee. Serotonin, the neurotransmitter controlling mood and energy levels, is produced more rapidly when caffeine is consumed regularly.
- Bourbon coffee may help you sleep better - Bourbon coffee may improve sleep quality when consumed before bed by promoting more profound and prolonged slumber. Do not drink coffee in the evening though.
- Bourbon coffee may reduce the risk of heart disease: Antioxidants found in Bourbon coffee may prevent cardiovascular illnesses. Bourbon coffee contains whiskey, a good source of antioxidants that prevent cardiovascular diseases. Heart disease risk may be decreased by drinking it.
- Bourbon coffee may reduce your risk of diabetes: When consumed in moderation, a rise in plasma levels may block biological reactions that may lead to diabetes. Over consumption may contribute to diabetes, which may be prevented by drinking Bourbon coffee, and suppressing appetite.
Final Words on Bourbon-Infused Coffee
Bourbon Coffee is a delightful bourbon-spiked coffee topped with whipped cream and sweetened with maple syrup. For summer, choose a cold-brew style or drink it hot. It's delicious, healthy, and "the coffee with a kick"! Alcoeats has brought you a Cozy Bear Coffee range of 100% pure Arabica Beans with various coffee notes.
FAQs on Bourbon infused coffee Recipe
Does Coffee with Bourbon taste good?
Bourbon is an excellent companion to Coffee. The Bourbon usually has strong vanilla and caramel overtones, and some have cinnamon and spice flavors. This combo adds a strong flavor and natural spiciness, kicking your Coffee.
What kind of roast does our coffee bourbon use?
Due to its delicate aromas, dark-roasted Bourbon coffee is better suited for brewing methods that enhance flavor notes.
Do Bourbon coffees contain alcohol?
Does Bourbon Coffee have any booze in it? Not! During the aging process, the green Bourbon-infused coffee beans will absorb some alcohol, but when the beans are roasted in a barrel oven, practically all of it is burned off. So, there's no alcohol until you add.
What type of alcohol blends well with Coffee?
Keep it basic and gentle.
Baileys Irish Cream, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Kahlua, Grand Marnier, Maker's Mark, Frangelico, Amaretto Disaronno, and many more Bourbon choices are there.
Can milk be added to Bourbon and Coffee?
Milk reduces the alcohol content of the Bourbon, making it simpler to identify specific whiskey flavors. The final result is a flavorful, smooth beverage. Although cow's milk is the most common choice for Bourbon and milk recipes, other options include goat, soy, rice, coconut, oat, and almond milk.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.