Easy Breakfast! Pancake Muffins Recipe
Prep Time: 15minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at
|Flour||1 1/2 cups all-purpose|
|Baking Powder||3 1/2 teaspoons|
|White Sugar||1 tablespoon|
|Coconut Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Milk||1 1/4 cups|
|Butter Melted||3 tablespoons|
|Fruit, frozen or fresh, Nuts, chocolate Chips||(optional)|
|Warm Syrup||For Serving|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, coconut powder, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- Spray a muffin pan generously with baking spray. Fill cups 2/3 full. If using fruit, drop 2 to 3 into each cup.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Let sit in the pan for 1 to 2 minutes, then turn them out of the pan. (Use a small knife if any are stubborn.)
- Serve warm with warm syrup