Chocolate Coconut BallsChocolate Coconut Balls are one of our favorite no-bake holiday treats. A sweet, moist, coconut center, covered in a chocolate coating with only a few ingredients! These are so easy to make and always a huge hit with everyone.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Coconut Powder - 2 cups
- Sugar Powdered - ½ cup
- Condensed Milk - ⅔ cup
- Cardamom Powder - 1 tsp
- Dark Chocolate - 1/2 cup
- Dry Fruits - Garnishing (optional)
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, coconut, cardamom powder, and condensed milk.
- If the mixture is dry, you can add more milk, to perfect.
- Then roll the mixture like balls and place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Now remove the coconut balls, from the freezer and then deep in melted chocolate. to coat.hen break apart chocolate bars and melt them in a bowl.
- Finally, place back on a wax paper-lined tray and sprinkle with additional coconut powder, and top with dry fruits (optional).
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.