This creamy, delicious, and flavorful curry is just the kind of “warm-up” we all need during the winter season.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Tomato||4 cups (diced)|
|Onion||1 cup (sliced)|
|Butter||3 tbsp.(all purpose)|
|ALCO Tofu Masala||20-50g|
|Tofu Cubes||2 cup|
|Kasoori Methi||½ tsp|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
1. Firstly, in a pan add ½ cup water, diced tomato, onion, Garlic cloves, ginger, Black cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, green chili, 1 tbsp butter, cashews, salt. Bring to a boil, then cover and cook for 20-25 mins.
2. Then turn off the heat and remember there, remove the bay leaf, black cardamom, and cinnamon. then grind it into a fine puree, and keep aside.
3. Then in a pan melt 2 tbsp butter, and add green chili add stir for a minute. Then add tofu cubes and cook for another minute.
4. Then add Kashmiri chili powder, tofu masala stir, salt, and add the tomato puree. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
5. Turn off the heat and add cream and dried kasoori methi. serve this vegan Tofu Makhani with naan, some rice.
FOR MORE RECIPES
Tired of eating bland chicken? Try our Easy Indie Bowl to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in a few simple steps.
Vegetable Biryani is delicious and loaded with veggies, warm spices, cashews. this biryani is a delight to the taste buds in every bite!