Prep Time: 3-4 hours
Cook Time: 1 hour
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Ginger- Garlic Paste||2 tbsp.|
|ALCO Forbidden Lamb Gravy Powder||100g|
|Oil/ Ghee||2 tabs.|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tbsp.|
|Tomato Puree||1 cup|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1 tbsp.|
|Coriander Leaves||for garnish|
|Cumin Seeds||2 Tsp|
|ALCO Star Anish||2-3|
- Firstly, marinate, the lamb pieces with salt, Kashmiri chili powder, ginger, and garlic paste, for 15-20 min.
- Then mix 1 whole container (100g) of Forbidden lamb Gravy Powder with 3 medium glass (700)ml of water and make a paste. Chop 1 small (25g) onion and red chili, and keep aside.
- Now boil the marinated pieces of mutton, in a pressure cooker, till they become soft. Then separate the mutton pieces from the hot water.
- In a heavy bottom pot, heat the ghee or oil on medium then add the mace, bay leaf, star anise, cumin seed, clove, cinnamon stick to the oil.
- Once the oil heats up, sauté the previously chopped onion for 2-3 min.
- Then add the tomato puree, garam masala, salt, and previously prepared gravy to the pan and cook on heat for 2-3 min. Add pieces of lamb to the gravy and cook for 10-12 min. or till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
FOR MORE RECIPES
Tired of eating bland chicken? Try our Easy Indie Bowl to create a mouth-watering simmer sauce in a few simple steps.
Vegetable Biryani is delicious and loaded with veggies, warm spices, cashews. this biryani is a delight to the taste buds in every bite!