Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|ALCO Curry Masala||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Cumin Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Egg Curry Masala||1 tbsp.|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1/4 tsp(ground)|
|Ginger paste||1 tsp|
|Onion (sliced)||1 red|
|Tomato puree||1/4 cup|
|Coriander Leaves||for garnish|
- Firstly, boil the eggs until hard-boiled. Peel and set aside.
- Then in the pan heat oil, then add the bay leaves, onions, ginger, garlic, black pepper, and sauté until softened and fragrant.
- Then add the tomato paste, salt, oregano and cook till 4-5 min.
- Thereafter, add the spices followed by some hot water, and let it simmer until everything has combined and thickened.
- Add the boiled eggs and let them simmer on low heat for a few minutes.
- Garnish with some coriander leaves then serve.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
A popular party appetizer to wow your guest so here's your Ham Rolls recipe for you. These thinly sliced ham tubes are filled with cream cheese, asparagus Spears, spices mixture.
Try this potato fry with the taste of Indian spice Achari Aloo Masala. Its taste is tangy, sweet and spicy!