Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|potatoes, boiled||250 g|
|Corn Flour||2 tbsp|
|rice flour||2 tbsp|
|Water||(for soaking & Boiling potatoes)|
|Oil||to deep fry|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Chili Sauce||1 tbsp|
|Soya Sauce||1 tsp|
|Vinegar||1 tsp Vinegar|
|ALCO Achari Aloo Masala||1 tbsp|
|Black pepper powder||½ tsp|
- First, clean and cut the potatoes, then boil in water with 1 tsp salt. it should not be fully cooked. Then drain the water immediately then add it to a plate
- Then potatoes should be dry. Then add cornflour, rice flour, and salt, Then this is the first coat and mixes well.
- Then the second coat, add again tbsp of cornflour, rice flour, salt, and add 3 tbsp water and make a semi-thick batter. Then coat the potatoes that are well coated with semi-thick batter.
- Then heat the oil deep fry the potatoes until they turn crisp, and keep aside. Then let's make the sauce.
- Now heat oil in a pan, add the finely chopped garlic, onion, green chili, and bell pepper saute well.
- Then add the sauces like red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce, vinegar and mix well.
- Then add the sugar, red chili powder, and Indian Achari aloo masala mix well. Then switch off the stove.
- Then add in the fried potatoes and mix well. Make sure that the sauces are well coated with the chunks.
- Now finally, add the honey and mix well. Then garnish it with spring onions and roasted sesame seeds and serve.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
A popular party appetizer to wow your guest so here's your Ham Rolls recipe for you. These thinly sliced ham tubes are filled with cream cheese, asparagus Spears, spices mixture.
Try this potato fry with the taste of Indian spice Achari Aloo Masala. Its taste is tangy, sweet and spicy!