Crispy & Spicy Lemon Prawns Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.
|Breadcrumbs||1 1/2 cup|
|Cloves garlic||2 (crushed)|
|Lemon rind||2 tsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 tbsp.|
|ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder||1 tbsp.|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp.|
1. Clean All prawns Peel prawns leaving tails intact, de-vein.
2. Then combine breadcrumbs, garlic, lemon rind, Red hot chili powder, and chaat seasoning.
3. Then whisk eggs in a small bowl. Hold a prawn by the tail, dip in egg, then in breadcrumb mixture, press on firmly. Repeat with remaining prawns.
4. Now Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil in a non-stick frying pan to medium, cook a quarter of the prawns for 2 minutes on each side or until crisp then remove. Wipe out the pan with absorbent paper.
5. Repeat with remaining oil and prawns in three batches. Crispy & Spicy Lemon and Garlic Prawns is ready
6.. Serve with chutney or sauce and lemon juice for dipping.