HOW TO MAKE RESTAURANT-STYLE SHAHI PANEER ?Paneer recipes were greatly admired by the Mughal rulers. So, the royal chefs keep preparing paneer recipes. There is a story of how this creamy, delightful recipe was invented.
- Course - Main dish
- Cuisine - Indian/ North Indian
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cooking Time - 20-25 mins
- Serves - 5-6 people
Shahi Paneer made it easy with Alcoeats
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Paneer
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Season paneer with salt and pepper.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl Royal Paneer Gravy Mix to a bowl and mix thoroughly with water to create the gravy.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly: 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned Paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Health benefits of Shahi Paneer
Paneer typically has 20 grams of fat, 20 grams of protein, and less than 2 grams of carbohydrate per 100 grams. For a high-protein diet, it can be the best option besides meat. It has numerous Health Benefits, such as:
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- May lower the risk of breast cancer - The prevalence of cancer is high, and the rate of breast cancer in women is rising alarmingly (especially in unmarried and pre-menopausal women). Paneer contains calcium and vitamin D, which may help reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Helps in Weight loss- Good news for all you workout addicts! Paneer may aid in weight loss since it contains protein, which keeps you full for a long time and prevents you from overeating. Furthermore, it has a fatty acid that may aid in fat burning.
- Ensures a Healthy Digestive System - It contains phosphorus that may aid in easy elimination and digestion, and magnesium prevents constipation since it has a laxative effect. So, Paneer may aid in a happy tummy.
- Beneficial for Diabetics! - Diabetic? But don't worry because you can have Paneer! The magnesium in Paneer may help control and maintain blood sugar levels and may enhance the immune system, heart health, and heart. Also, the protein in Paneer may avoid sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels.
- Strengthens the bones and teeth - Calcium builds bones and teeth, and Paneer is high in calcium. Aside from this, calcium intake may support healthy cardiac muscles and a smooth functioning neural system.
Summing up with Shahi Paneer
The shahi paneer sauce is an excellent delicacy. Even though you can cook Shahi Paneer using everyday pantry ingredients, this particular dish is genuinely shahi because of the thick gravy, luscious Paneer, and unique flavors. Serve over butter naan, roti, or rice for a delightfully filling meal you won't forget!
FAQs on Shahi Paneer Recipe
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.