HOW TO MAKE RESTAURANT-STYLE SHAHI PANEER ?
Discover the royal delicacy of Shahi Paneer, made with lightly cooked paneer cubes in a deliciously spiced gravy of onions, tomatoes, aromatic spices, and dry fruits. Find out more about this exquisite dish now.
- Course - Main dish
- Cuisine - Indian/ North Indian
- Prep Time - 10 mins
- Cooking Time - 20-25 mins
- Serves - 5-6 people
Shahi Paneer Made It Easy With Alcoeats
Shahi Paneer Ingredients-
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Paneer
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Easy Indie Bowl Royal Paneer Gravy Mix
- Season paneer with salt and pepper.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl Royal Paneer Gravy Mix to a bowl and mix with water to create the gravy.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir for 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned Paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Health Benefits Of Paneer
Paneer has 20 grams of fat, 20 grams of protein, and less than 2 grams of carbohydrate per 100 grams. For a high-protein diet, it can be the best option besides meat. It has many Health Benefits, such as:
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- It may lower the risk of breast cancer.
The prevalence of cancer is high. The rate of breast cancer in women is rising (especially in unmarried and pre-menopausal women). Paneer contains calcium and vitamin D, which may help reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Helps in Weight loss
Good news for all you workout addicts! Paneer may aid in weight loss. It contains protein, which keeps you full for a long time and prevents you from overeating. Furthermore, it has a fatty acid that may aid in fat burning.
- Ensures a Healthy Digestive System
It contains phosphorus that may aid in easy elimination and digestion. Magnesium prevents constipation since it has a laxative effect. So, Paneer may assist in a happy tummy.
- Beneficial for Diabetics!
Diabetic? But don't worry because you can have Paneer! The magnesium in Paneer may help control and maintain blood sugar levels. It enhances the immune system, heart health, and heart. Also, the protein in Paneer may avoid sharp rises and falls in blood sugar levels.
- Strengthens the bones and teeth
Calcium builds bones and teeth, and Paneer is high in calcium. Aside from this, calcium intake may support healthy cardiac muscles. It supports a smooth-functioning neural system.
Expert Notes on Shahi Paneer
- Including shahi jeera or black cumin is essential when preparing the veg shahi paneer recipe. Skipping this ingredient may affect the outcome of the dish.
- Shahi paneer has a mild flavor compared to Butter Paneer Masala. So it is necessary to remove the whole spices.
- We recommend coating the paneer with butter. To get an extra soft texture
- If you don't have fresh cream, you can use malai as a substitute.
- The gravy for butter paneer is yellow or deep orange, while the gravy for shahi paneer is also yellow.
Summing Up With Shahi Paneer
The shahi paneer sauce is an excellent delicacy. You can cook Shahi Paneer using everyday pantry ingredients. This dish is shahi because of the thick gravy, luscious Paneer, and unique flavors. Serve over butter naan, roti, or rice for a filling meal you will remember!
FAQs on Shahi Paneer Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.