|September 26, 2022
Smoked Paprika Steak and Lentils with Spinach
Let's Make Smoked Paprika Steak and Lentils with Spinach.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Smoked Paprika Steak and Lentils with SpinachTry this delicious cuisine and make your Valentine’s Day very special.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Olive Oil - 3 tbsp.
- Clove Garlic - 1 finely chopped
- Dry Lentils - 1 cup
- White Wine - 1/4 cup dry
- Chicken Broth - 3 cup
- Thick Strip Steaks - 1 inch
- Smoked Paprika - 1 tbsp.
- ALCO Chaat Masala Seasoning- Sprinkle
- Salt - to taste
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - to taste
- Spinach - 15-oz
- Greek yogurt - for serving
- In a saucepan(medium), heat the pan with 1 Tbsp. oil and garlic on medium flame until garlic is sizzling on the edges. Add lentils and toss to coat. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes. Add the broth, partially cover, and boil, then reduce heat and simmer until tender for 20 to 22 minutes.
- Now, pat steaks dry with a paper towel, then rub with paprika and 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper; shake off any excess.
- Heat one Tbsp. oil in a large skillet on medium flame and cook to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. Transfer to a cutting board and let rest at for least 5 minutes before slicing the steak.
- Remove excess liquid from lentils, then fold it in spinach, remaining Tbsp. oil, and ¼ tsp each salt and pepper.
- Serve steak with lentils. Mound with yogurt and sprinkle with paprika and Alco Chaat Masala.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.