INDIAN MIX VEG LABABDAR GRAVY
Prepare the ultimate restaurant-style experience in the comfort of your home with the flavorful dish of Mix Veg Lababdar. This mouthwatering gravy includes an array of veggies like beans and carrots combined in a creamy, slightly tart, and subtly sweet flavor.
- Serves - 4
- Preparation Time- 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time- 30 Minutes
- 2 Cups- Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 inch- Ginger
- 2-3 - Cloves
- 1- Green Cardamom
- ½ Cup- Water
- 10-12 - Cashews
- 2 Tbsp- Butter
- 3 Cups- Mixed Vegetables (Carrot, Beans, Potato, Peas, etc.)
- 1- Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp- Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp- Red Hot Chili Powder
- ½ Cup- Chopped Onions
- 2 Tbsp- Alcoeats Mix Veg Lababdar Gravy
- 1 Cup- Water
- 1 Tsp- Salt
- 1 Tsp- Kasuri Methi
- ¼ Cup- Whipped Cream
- 1 Tbsp- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- A mixture of chopped tomatoes, cashews, ginger and garlic, green cardamom, cloves, and water is added in a small saucepan.
- Simmer the tomatoes until they become tender. If the liquid in the pan evaporates and the tomatoes remain firm, add 2-3 tablespoons of water and carry on cooking.
- Once the mixture has cooled down or heated up entirely, place it into a grinder or a blender jar.
- Blend until a velvety consistency is reached without any bits or fragments of cashews or tomatoes.
- Melt butter in a pan or kadai. Once melted, add the tej patta and stir fry for a few moments.
- Begin by adding diced onions to the pan and stirring them in. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the onions are a light golden brown. Now add garam masala and red hot chili.
- Next, incorporate the tomato-cashew-spice paste into the mixture and add Alcoeats Indian Mix Veg Lababdar gravy.
- Cook and fry the masala mixture. It will clump together, then slowly render its fat until it's visible around the edges of the paste.
- Introduce the green chilies to the mix, then incorporate the vegetables.
- Subsequently, mix the crushed kasuri methi with the garam masala powder. Thoroughly stir the mixture.
- To finish, stir in the low-fat cream or heavy whipping cream. Turn off the heat and blend until the gravy is uniform.
Summing Up On Indian Vegetable Gravy
Preparing an assortment of delicious Indian veg sabzi recipes is a vital part of any Indian household. A delectable recipe, such as Mixed Indian vegetable gravy, is sure to be a hit amongst all age groups. Its classic Lababdar gravy adds the perfect flavor and taste to the whole meal.
By combining a variety of vegetables in Lababdar gravy, you are getting an abundant supply of essential nutrients. Each vegetable contributes its distinct blend of vitamins and minerals, thus creating a more balanced nutritional profile.
Let Alcoeats help you create different Indian veg sabzi ideas at home in minutes. All the ingredients have been combined into a convenient package so that you don't have to do any tedious tasks. Open the package, blend it with some water, and cook it - a restaurant-grade Mix of Veg Lababdar Gravy will be ready to enjoy. Taste it today with Alcoeats.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.