|September 26, 2022
Indian Mix Veg Lababdar Gravy
Veg lababdar gravy is a popular Indian dish that is typically made with a variety of vegetables and a creamy sauce. The gravy is often spiced with garam masala, cumin, and other spices, and can be served with rice or Naan.
Let's Make Indian Mix Veg Lababdar Gravy.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Indian Mix Veg Lababdar GravyVeg Lababdar is a creamy and savory tomato and onion based curry with sautéed veggies. The literal translation of lababdar is strong desire and complete surrender and the word is mostly used to define food. Veg Lababdar is best served with rice or naan.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water - 2 cups
- Diced Red onion, bell pepper & sliced mushrooms - 1/4
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1tsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 tbsp.
- ALCO Mix Veg Lababdar Gravy - 50g
- Add the Indian Gravy Mix contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- A Melt butter in the pan.
- Sauté veggies in pan: 2-3 min.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.