PANEER BUTTER MASALA RECIPEPaneer Butter Masala stands to be the most preferred main course dish when planning a lunch or dinner menu. Take a look at how Alcoeats can help you in preparing this.
- Type - Lunch/Dinner
- Serve - 4
- Preparation time – 15 mins
- Cooking Time – 20 mins
Ingredients used in Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
- 1 cup - Paneer, cut into 1’ pieces (cubes or triangular)
- 150 g / 2 medium sized – Tomato puree
- 3 tbsp – Butter
- 2 tbsp – Oil
- 1 cup – Water
- 1 tbsp - Alco Paneer Masala
- 50 g - Alco Paneer Butter Gravy
What is the recipe of Paneer Butter Masala
- Heat oil in a pan and roast the Paneer pieces until they are golden.
- Make a runny gravy of Alco Paneer Butter Gravy and water. Avoid lumps.
- Heat oil in a pan, and add tomato purée, and cook till the oil oozes out.
- Add the paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add paneer, and butter. Cook till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish with cream or butter and serve hot.
Health Benefits of Butter Paneer
While the creamy and buttery flavors of Butter Paneer Masala fascinate everyone, very few of us are aware of the health benefits that paneer butter masala has. Let us tell you how it is beneficial –
- On average, one hundred grams of paneer has 20 grams of fat and protein. It also has less than 2 grams of carbohydrates. It could be considered the best option for replacing meat for a protein-rich diet.
- Paneer has Vitamin D and Calcium. These two elements are essential in preventing breast cancer.
- Paneer includes short chains of fatty acids that are smoothly digestible.
- Alcoeats' Butter Paneer mix has cashew nuts low in sugar and affluent in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein.
- The Butter Paneer recipe mix from Alco also includes muskmelon seeds. These seeds are rich in potassium which aids in lowering blood pressure, thereby maintaining a healthy heart.
Summing Up Paneer Butter Masala Recipe
Needless to state how Butter Paneer Masala steals the limelight every mealtime! The protein-rich Indian delicacy is easy to cook and offers a fine-dining experience. The sight is surreal to see soft white cubes of paneer nestling in the flavorful, buttery curry. Right ingredients, you can make the perfect restaurant-style Butter Paneer masala. The hack is to get the masala right.
When you have Alcoeats by your side, you are so sorted. Compliment the dreamy cuisine with hot roti, naan, paratha, or even tortilla; everybody laps it up. We have shared our side of the story; let us hear from you.
FAQs on Butter Paneer Recipe
What is Paneer Butter made of?
You can prepare Butter Paneer, of course, with Paneer toasting the Butter and adding a few spices, tomato puree, and cream.
What is paneer called in the US?
Although many Indians restate "paneer" into "cottage cheese," cottage cheese may be made using rennet yanked from the stomach of ruminants, and when such medleys are pressed into farmer's cheese are firmer than paneer.
Can we skip cream in paneer butter masala?
Yes, definitely you can skip the cream in paneer butter masala recipe. The cream enhances the taste and gives paneer butter masala a richer and creamy flavor. Instead, you can use almond or cashew paste for the thick texture in this paneer masala recipe.
What is the difference between paneer tikka masala and paneer butter masala?
Both delicacies have their own space in the hearts of food lovers worldwide. In paneer tikka masala, the paneer is firstly marinated with masala and roasted in a pan till it turns golden. As per the taste, the paneer tikka masala is more of a spicy main course, but butter paneer masala is sweeter because of the cream added to this dish.
Does Butter Paneer Masala from Alcoeats contain any common allergens such as dairy, nuts, wheat, etc.?
You can refer to Alcoeats Butter Paneer Mix’s ingredients for further information. However, our butter paneer mix is 100% gluten free and does not contain any wheat.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.