PUNJABI SHAHI PANEER
Punjabi Shahi Paneer with a gravy that is tasty, aromatic, rich, creamy, and restaurant-style. It will undoubtedly become your new favorite paneer recipe!
How to make Punjabi Shahi Paneer at Home
Ingredients You’ll Need to Prepare Shahi Paneer
- 1 - Chopped onion
- 1 - Chopped tomato
- 8-10 - Cashews (soaked)
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Paneer
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/2 tsp - Pepper
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Season paneer with salt & pepper. For a healthier recipe, we recommend seasoned Paneer, but if you enjoy pan-fried Paneer, you can fry the paneer cubes in a pan and then add them to a bowl of warm water for 10 minutes and season it after.
- Add the Easy Indie Bowl Royal Paneer Gravy Mix to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create the gravy. Keep it aside until needed.
- Melt butter in a pan, add chopped onion and tomato, and stir for a while.
- Add some salt to taste the cashews and cook for a while.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool, then grind it to a fine paste.
- Now Heat a pan and add some butter to it. Strain the ground mixture in the pan and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add prepared Alcoeats gravy mix & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly: 2-3 min.
- Add seasoned Paneer to the pan. Continue simmering until gravy thickens to desired consistency: 8-10 min. Stir to avoid burning. Your shahi sauce
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit: 3 min.
Paneer has a versatility that can turn into a variety of delicious recipes, and Alcoeats tries to assist you in cooking something healthy and delicious for you and your loved ones. Alcoeats has designed an Easy Indie Bowl for those new to the culinary world. It includes a variety of gravies ranging from Royal Paneer to Paneer Butter Masala and more. Alcoeats can bring the flavor of India to your kitchen no matter where you are.
FAQs on Punjabi Shahi Paneer Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.