Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Coconut Powder||2 cups|
|Sugar Powdered||½ cup|
|Condensed Milk||⅔ cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1 tsp|
|Dark Chocolate||1/2 cup|
|Dry Fruits||Garnishing (optional)|
- In a large bowl mix together sugar, coconut, cardamom powder, and condensed milk.
- If the mixture is dry, you can add more milk, to perfect
- Then roll the mixture like balls and place them on a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Then freeze for 15 minutes.
- Then break apart chocolate bars and melt them in a bowl.
- Now remove the coconut balls, from the freezer and then deep in melted chocolate. to coat.
Finally, place back on a wax paper-lined tray and sprinkle with additional coconut powder, and top with dry fruits (optional).
FOR MORE RECIPES: