Prep Time: 60 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.
|ALCO Cumin Powder||2 tsp|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Fennel powder||1 tsp|
|Amchur powder||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Mustard seeds||1 tsp|
|Green chilis, finely minced||3 g|
|Garlic cloves (grated)||2|
|Cilantro (finely chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Onion (finely diced)||1 small|
|Potatoes, boiled, peeled and mashed by hand (do not puree or blend)||4 medium|
|Vegetable or canola oil||3 tbsp.|
|Mozzarella cheese||2 - 3 cups|
|Pomegranate arils||1/2 cup|
|Cilantro, for garnish||As needed|
|Thin/fine sev||1 package|
Quick Sweet Chutney:
Combine the following ingredients in a bowl:
|Apple butter||1/2 cup|
|Coriander cumin powder||1 tsp|
|Chili powder||1 tsp|
In a blender, combine the following:
|ALCO Cumin Powder||1 tsp|
|Cilantro, chopped roughly (bottom 2-3 inches of stems removed)||2 bunches|
|Mint leaves||1/2 cup|
|Garlic, peeled||6 cloves|
|Jalapenos (roughly chopped)||3|
|Peanuts (plain unsalted & skins removed)||3 tbsp.|
|Water as needed for smooth consistency||2 - 3 tbsp.|
Combine the following:
|Chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Plain full fat yogurt||1/2 cup|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the boiled potatoes to a large wide bowl and add the following ingredients: ALCO Turmeric Powder, ALCO Red Chili Powder, ALCO Coriander-Cumin Powder, amchur powder, ALCO Chaat Masala, fennel powder, ALCO Garam Masala, cilantro, and salt to taste. Using your hands or a potato masher, gently combine the spices into the potato mixture so they are evenly distributed. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed. (size of potatoes may alter this recipe).
- Heat a large pot over medium high heat and add oil. Once oil is hot, add the cumin and mustard seeds. Once they begin to splutter, add the green chilis and the hing. Stir for 30-60 seconds being careful the cumin does not burn or brown too much.
- Add the garlic and stir for a few minutes until it is fragrant. Add the potatoes to the pot, and mix well. Remove from heat and set aside.
- For a crispier pizza crust (if you're using ready made crust), brush the crust lightly with oil and place in the oven for 5-6 minutes directly on the rack. Remove from oven, let cool. If you're using fresh dough, bake the pizza crust completely and then add the toppings.
- Assemble by the pizza by gently spreading the potato mixture evenly over the crust. It may be easier to use your hands and use a gentle patting motion to do this.
- Once you've evenly spread the potato mixture, top evenly with mozzarella cheese and bake in the oven on a tray for about 8-10 minutes or until the cheese has melted. If you like a crispier golden crust and browned cheese- broil the pizza on low for 2-3 minutes until cheese is slightly browned and edges of pizza crust are golden.
- Remove pizza from oven drizzle with all three of the sauces, top with fine sev, finely chopped onions, chopped cilantro and handful of pomegranate arils. Enjoy hot and fresh!
- Recipe By The Chutney Life