EASY!! EGG CURRY RECIPE
Prep Time : 5 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.
|Dried Red Chili||2|
|Tomatoes||2 small (chopped)|
|Cloves Garlic||2 (crushed)|
|Ginger||1 tsp (finely grated)|
|Water||1 ½ cups|
|ALCO Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Flamin Egg Curry Gravy||50-100g|
1. First Boil eggs and cut eggs into halves.
2. Then heat oil and add onion and red chili whole, sauté onions, until translucent, then add garlic, ginger. Then add tomatoes and sauté until soft.
3. Then adds spices turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, and add Alco Flamin egg curry gravy powder, (it make the gravy thick and is super tasty ), and water. Then mix and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Then gently place the boiled egg halves into the gravy and simmer on low heat for 5-7 min.
5. To serve, garnish with coriander leaves.