Macaroni With Peas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at
|Olive Oil||2 tbsp.|
|Tomato Purée||2 cups|
|ALCO Red Hot Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1 tsp|
|ALCO Fenugreek Leaves||1/2 tsp|
|Frozen Peas||1 cup|
|Elbow Macaroni||1 cup|
1. Drop the elbow macaroni into a pot of generously salted boiling water and cook for 3 minutes less than the package instructions, about 4-5 minutes. The pasta should still be a little bit hard.
2. Heat a large non-stick pan and add 3 tbsp olive oil
3. Add chopped onion and cook for 1 minute over medium flames. add tomato puree, then add salt, red hot chilli powder, garam masala dried fenugreek leaves cook 5 minutes
4. Now add peas, and cover with the lid. Let this over low flames (till peas cook a little). remove the cover and let this cook over low flames for 3 minutes.
5. Now add 4 cups of water, then add cooked Pasta and saute everything. Cook this for 2 minutes.
6. Turn off the flames and transfer to a bowl. Add chopped coriander leaves on top and enjoy.