Malai Paneer Masala
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.
|ALCO Kitchen King Masala||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|ALCO Garam Masala||1/2 tsp|
|ALCO Coriander Powder||1 tbsp|
|ALCO Kasuri Methi||1/2 cup|
|Paneer Cottage Cheese (Cut into medium cubes)||250 grams|
|Fresh Cream||1/2 cup|
|Onion (ground to paste)||1 tsp|
|Bay leaf||2 small|
|Cinnamon Stick||1 Inch|
|Green cardamom powder||3/4 tsp|
|Oil||For frying & cooking|
|Tomato (pureed)||1 large|
|Garlic (paste)||1 tbsp|
|Ginger (paste)||1 tbsp|
Cut paneer into medium size cubes and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok and add bay leaves and cinnamon stick.
- After a second or two add onion paste and sauté till raw smell goes off.
- Now add ginger paste and garlic paste in the wok, mix and fry till golden.
- Once the masala starts leaving the sides add pureed tomato along with ALCO Coriander Powder, ALCO Cumin Powder, ALCO Red Chili Powder, ALCO Kitchen King Masala and ALCO Garam Masala powder. Mix well and fry.
- Once the masala starts giving a nice aroma and the oil leaves the sides again, add crushed ALCO Kasuri Methi and cardamom powder and give a quick stir.
- Now add milk to make a thick gravy.
- Season the gravy with salt as per your taste. Mix well and let it come to a boil.
- Now add the paneer cubes to the gravy and close the lid. Cook for another 6-7 mins in low flame.
- Turn off the gas and add whisked fresh cream, stir gently such that it combines well.
- Your paneer methi malai is ready to be served with Butter Naan.
- Recipe By