Spicy Mac and Cheese Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at
|Bread Crumbs||½ cup|
|Grated Cheese||½ cup|
|Frozen fresh Peas||1 cup|
|Black Pepper Powder||½ tsp|
|ALCO Magic Masala||1 tsp|
|Ginger-Garlic Paste||1 tbsp|
|Refined Flour||2 tbsp|
|Tomato Puree||½ cup|
|Coriander Leaves||1 cup chopped|
|Red and Green Bell Peppers||1 Cup|
- Let’s start making spicy Mac and cheese by boiling the macaroni in water.
- Once the Macaronis are cooked drain the water and set them aside on a dry plate.
- Chop the onions green chilies and bell peppers.
- Heat a nonstick pan on medium flame. Now add 1 tbsp butter to it.
- Add chopped onions, green chilies, and ginger-garlic paste into the pan and sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Add peas, bell pepper to the pan and season it with salt. Cover the lid for five minutes and cook the veggies on low flame.
- Add tomato puree, magic masala, and sauté it again for 2 minutes.
- Now add another tbsp of butter. Let it get melted with the spicy mixture then add the refined flour.
- Mix the flour well and cook it for 2 minutes. Pour the milk slowly. Cook it for up to 5 minutes on low flame.
- Grate the cheese over the sauce.
- Add the macaroni to the cheesy gravy.
- Now transfer it on a baking tray and garnish with grated cheese, bread crumbs.
- Bake it for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves, Chaat Masala and serve it hot to your loved ones.