BUTTER CHICKEN NUTRITIONAL VALUE ALLOWS YOU TO ORDER RIGHT AWAYDo you also believe in the myth of Butter Chicken being unhealthy? Avoiding it is the reason for your disrupted diet? Let's break this myth with some stated facts and a super healthy instant recipe for your favorite dish.
- Cuisine - Indian
- Course - Main Course
- Prep Time - 5 minutes
- Cooking Time - 10 Minutes
- Serving - 4-5 Servings
Ingredients for Cooking Butter Chicken at Home
- 3 cups - Water
- 2 cups - Cubed Chicken
- 1 tbsp - Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp - Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp - Salt
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
Instructions for Cooking Butter Chicken at Home
- Marinate Chicken in salt, garlic & ginger - 15-20 min.
- Add the Butter Chicken Easy Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl & mix thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Pan fry chicken - 3 min.
- Melt butter in a pan and add Ginger-garlic paste for Garlic Butter chicken flavor.
- Add gravy & bring to a rapid simmer on med/high heat. Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 6-12 min. Stir to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat & drizzle in the cream. Let sit - 3 min. Your Instant Butter Chicken is ready to serve.
Health Benefits of Butter Chicken
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- Rich in Carbohydrates and Fibers- One standard serving of butter chicken has about 14 grams of carbs and almost 3 grams of fiber, and these carbohydrates and fiber are vital for our daily diet. These two nutrients may be crucial for controlling bowel motions and enhancing digestion.
- Required Calories- No calories equal no energy, and if you believe butter chicken is just a basic dish with a nice flavor and nothing else than fat and high calories, let's burst this myth. A classic plate of butter chicken (breast piece) plus creamy curry and tomato comprises approximately 400-430 calories. Cooked in the right way and eaten in the right amount, this is a superfood to add to your diet. A brisk walk for roughly 50 minutes is a sufficient workout to burn these many calories.
- Rich in Good Fat- Butter and heavy cream provide one butter chicken dish with a substantial quantity of fat. An average serving has 15 grams of fat, and health experts say a daily fat intake of fewer than 22 grams is healthy. However, lowering the butter-to-cream ratio may adjust the fat amount to your liking.
- High Sodium Content- Butter chicken has a tomato-based sauce. Tomato puree or canned tomatoes are vital ingredients, considerably raising the salt content. While your daily salt intake should be less than 2,300 mg, an average serving of this Indian dish has 763 mg of sodium. It implies that, with certain constraints, you can enjoy your food without worrying.
- Helps in Losing Weight- Have you ever seen a balanced meal without chicken? Since Chicken is essentially lean meat that doesn't have much fat, it is always a part of a healthy diet. Therefore, frequently consuming Chicken in a regulated manner and recipe aids in a healthy diet.
Quick and Easy Recipe for Butter Chicken at Home
Healthy Solutions for Butter Chicken at Home
Instead of butter, you can use avocado oil, which has a mild buttery flavor. Instead of heavy cream, you can use light coconut milk. You could use whole-fat coconut milk, but if extra conscious, try to keep the fat in check as the chicken thighs are higher in fat.
Final Words for Butter Chicken
This particular butter chicken masala recipe will elevate your mood and will be a perfect stress buster in an instant as you take the first bite. Use organic masala in your food for the best flavor and aroma. We at Alcoeats create something healthy for everyone making the recipes easier and eating better. So you won't have to search for a restaurant's Butter Chicken near me. We have pledged to provide our customers with the best in the market, natural, chemical-free, and tastiest organic gravies.
FAQS ON BUTTER CHICKEN
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.