CREAMY CHICKEN SOUP
Creamy chicken soup is a mouthwatering dish made from chicken stock combined with milk or cream and flour for taste. It provides all the nutrients you need to maintain weight loss goals. It might also contain vegetables for an added nutritional boost.
- 1 Tsp - Cooking Oil
- 1 ½ Cup - Diced Carrots
- ½ Cup - Chopped Onion
- ¾ Cup - Diced Celery
- 4 Cups - Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp - Dried Parsley
- 3 - Bay Leaves
- 1 Tsp - Turmeric
- 2 Tbsp - Alcoeats Creamy Chicken
- 6 Tbsp - Flour
- 3 Tbsp - Butter
- 3 Tbsp - Cooking Oil
Step By Step Recipe
- In a larger saucepan, heat the cooking oil over medium heat. Add the carrots, celery, and onion. Pour the broth and add the bay leaves, parsley, turmeric, garlic powder, and pepper. Stir until it combines.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle boil and cook, uncovered or partially covered, for 12-15 minutes until the vegetables are cooked thoroughly.
- For the roux, while the soup simmer, in a small saucepan, adds the cooking oil and butter. Cook on medium heat until the butter is melted; then add the flour and Alcoeats creamy chicken simmer sauce mix and whisk until smooth paste forms. Remove from heat when it is cooked through.
- Add the milk to the soup and warm it up. Add the roux to the soup while constantly whisking over medium heat. Stirring continuously, and allow it to simmer for five minutes before removing it from the heat.
- Stir in the chicken and season to taste with salt and pepper - this will give it a great flavor.
- Remove bay leaves and serve with a sprinkle of Parmesan on top.
Summing Up on Creamy Chicken Soup
A Creamy Chicken Soup consists of heavy cream, light cream, half and half, or milk as the main ingredient. The dairy product can be added at the end of the cooking process - a good example being when you add it after puréeing the potage- so that it doesn't curdle while simmering. Onion, garlic, chicken broth, carrots, olive oil, tomatoes and celery are the most common ingredients in soup dishes. Cayenne pepper is a popular spice for all types of soups.
Creamy chicken is a beautiful way to get all the nutrients you need, from fluid intake and protein to vitamins and minerals; chicken soup also clears out congestion, making it an excellent natural remedy for coughs and congestion. Chicken broth can relieve the body through warmth, hydration, and nourishment. Chicken broth is rich in vitamins and minerals, which can fight common ailments such as the flu or food poisoning when consumed.
Creamy chicken noodle soup is a variation of chicken soup that provides an essential mix of nutrients, including protein, fibers, vitamins, and minerals, all good for your immune system when you are under the weather. Home-cooked soups usually contain less salt than pre-packaged ones, so it is always best to make them yourself.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.