THE ULTIMATE SAUTEED VEGETABLE RECIPEThe knack of sautéed veggies recipe lies in sautéing the vegetables. This recipe tops the chart of every health-conscious person because of its nutritional value. Read here to know more about this.
- Type - Side Dish
- Serve - 4
- Preparation Time - 10 mins
- Cooking Time - 15 mins
Ingredients for the Ultimate Sautéed Vegetables
- 3 cups - Water
- 1/4 cup - Diced Red Onion
- 1/4 cup - Sliced Mushroom
- 1/4 cup - Diced Green Pepper
- ¼ cup - Frozen Peas/Fresh Peas(boiled)
- ¼ cup - of Kale or Spinach
- ¼ cup - Broccoli
- ¼ cup - Asparagus
- ¼ cup - Cauliflower Florets
- ¼ cup - Carrots
- 1/3 tbsp - Butter
- 2 tbsp - Heavy Whipping Cream
- Alcoeats Sautéed Veggies
What Is The Recipe For Sautéed Veggies?
- Take a sufficient amount of Alcoeats Sautéed veggies Indie Bowl jar contents to a bowl. Add water to it to get a consistency of gravy.
- Chop the vegetables according to the bite-sized pieces. Cut them to a comparatively larger size than the usual type.
- Melt butter/ olive oil/ preferred oil/ in a pan and bring it to medium-high heat.
- Add the vegetables to the pan. Let it sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Once the veggies turn brown, add the Alco-based gravy to the pan. Let it simmer on medium to high heat.
- Keep flipping the pan often to avoid burning the vegetables.
- Stir until you get the desired consistency and remove from heat.
- Serve it by drizzling cream on top of it (Optional step).
How to Sauté Vegetables: the Basics
The knack of Sautéed Veggies recipe lies in sautéing the vegetables. Add the vegetables that take the maximum time first. Here are a few tips on sautéing the vegetables without making them soggy.
- First, add carrots that take 10 to 12 minutes to cook.
- Cauliflowers and onions take 10 minutes.
- Bell peppers take approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Broccoli and asparagus- 8 minutes
- Mushroom- 7 minutes
- Greens- 3 minutes
- Frozen peas- 2 minutes.
The Best Pan for Sautéed Vegetables
Ideally, Sautéed Veggies can be cooked in any pan or a wok pan. The veggies get cooked according to the heat released from the pan; here is how you can choose the best pan for sautéed vegetable recipes.
- Cast iron pan - Cast iron pan is a heavy-duty skillet. It is known for heat retention and maintains high temperatures for longer. Use cast iron, as it gives a nice char to the edges providing a charcoal cooking experience.
- Non-stick pan - The only difference in using a non-stick vs regular pan is that a no-stick pan does not provide browning of the veggies quickly.
- Copper or aluminum pan - This pan is best for sautéing recipes. It gives the perfect browning to the veggies. It helps retain the crispiness of the veggies as well.
Health benefits of Sautéed Veggies Recipe
Regardless of whether you work out regularly or not, young or aged, Sautéed Veggies Recipe can never go out of place. This recipe tops the chart of every health-conscious person because of the nutritional value. Let us understand how Sautéed Veggies provide us with the health quotient we are looking at.
- Bell peppers are rich in Vitamin C. It is colorful and provides 169% of everyday Vitamin C to the body.
- You promote lower cholesterol by including mushrooms in the sautéed vegetable recipe. It is also an excellent source of Vitamin D. It supports a healthier immune system and stimulates a healthy gut.
- Adding Broccoli to the sautéed veggies enhances the green in the dish and adds fiber and protein. The potent antioxidants offer health-protective effects. The bioactive compound contributes to reduced inflammation in the body.
- The vibrant orange color of the carrots is rich in Vitamin A and aids in improved vision. It is the beta-carotene level that acts as an antioxidant for the prevention of cell damage. It has potent anticancer properties.
- The Alcoeats Sautéed vegetable seasoning is rich with garlic, ginger, cashews, onion, cardamom, fenugreek leaves, red chili powder, muskmelon, tomatoes, and other mixed spices. The combination of ginger and garlic benefits the cognitive health of the body. It reduces heart disease risk factors.
- Musk melon seeds in the Alco Sautéed vegetable recipe relieve stress. It aids in maintaining a healthy heart. It lowers blood pressure. The neutral pH in muskmelon seeds benefits those with acid reflux issues and solves it in no time.
Summing Up with Sautéed Vegetables Recipe
Ultimate Sautéed Veggies are an effortless dish to prepare. You can make it for any occasion, a house party, dinner night, kitty party, celebrations, or simple lunch. The healthy dish with flavors of Indian masala is now the favorite amongst the youth and now with old people. Nobody would have thought sautéed veggies that taste bland could taste so good. Alco Sautéed vegetable seasoning has done the magic of providing the right ingredients to offer a taste palette that Indians will love. All you need is the perfect Sautéed Vegetables Seasoning.
Alcoeats has a range of seasonings to offer. The seasoning has an Indian taste with health benefits. It is the best way to lose weight, plus enjoy the perks of eating nutritional food with Indian flavor. Let us know how you have made your style of Ultimate Sautéed vegetable recipe.
FAQs on The Ultimate Sautéed Vegetables Recipe
Can we boil the vegetables before sautéing?
By boiling the vegetables, you can miss the crunchiness of the vegetables. If you wish to reduce the cooking time, you can cook them. You mustn’t boil for more than 2-3 minutes to avoid getting overcooked.
Can sautéed vegetables be kept in the fridge?
You can keep the sautéed vegetables in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4-5 hours.
What other vegetables can we use in the sautéed vegetables?
You can use as many vegetables as you want. You can add zucchini, eggplant, corn kennels, grape tomatoes, and herbs.
Can we add elements of non-vegetarian content?
You may make your version of sautéed vegetables by adding cheese (feta cheese or any other cheese), boiled eggs, boiled potatoes, boiled small chicken pieces, boiled and sautéed prawns, and so on.
Why are sautéing vegetables necessary?
Sautéing is necessary as heating maintains the food’s texture and helps regulate moisture.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.