Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|ALCO Chaat Masala||1 tsp|
|Shrimp (peeled, deveined and butterflied)||1 large pound|
|Lime juice (divided)||2 cup|
|Serrano peppers (seeded if desired)||4 - 6|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp.|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Cilantro (chopped)||1/2 cup|
|Red onion (thinly sliced)||1/2 cup|
|Cucumber (thinly sliced)||1|
- First peel and clean the shrimp by removing the intestine. Split them in half lengthways and place them in a deep bowl.
- Then cut the red onion into strips and place them with the shrimp
- Then separately, blend the garlic, the lime juice, the green chili, and the salt. Then once blended add a stream of olive oil.
- Then bathe the shrimp in the mixture of step 3, stir and let marinate for 20-25 minutes.
- Then while the shrimp and onion are seasoned, peel the cucumbers, peel the avocados, and cut them into cubes.
- Then once the aguachile has rested for a while, taste it. The taste can be changed by adding a little ice water and salt so that it does not get too acidic.
- Now serve in a deep dish, decorated with avocado, and cucumber and you can also try chaat masala on top of the shrimp(optional).
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Sweet Grilled Fruit Kebabs are grilled with a sweetness of fruits and honey and dipped in a delicious easy yogurt dip! You will go crazy for these grilled fruit skewers!
These creamy, cheesy stuffed jalapenos and bell pepper have some bite. They may be the most popular treats for your occasions.