Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Bacon||200gm finely minced|
|Cream Cheese||200gm softened|
|Green Onions||4 small finely minced|
|Mozzarella Cheese||100gm shredded|
|Baby Bell Peppers||6 (mix color)|
|ALCO Cajun Seasoning||1 tsp|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||Sprinkles (optional)|
- First preheat grill to 375 degrees F.
- Cook the bacon until browned and crispy. Drain extra fat on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool enough to handle, chop into a fine mince.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, chopped bacon, minced green onions and mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Begin by breaking down the peppers. Cut them in half, lengthwise, and then scoop out all of the seeds and white membrane. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling the jalapeños. Set aside.
- Using a spoon, scoop a hefty amount of filling into each pepper half.
- Place them pepper side down (cheese side up) on the grill, and close the lid. Let cook for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the peppers have charred and the cheese has melted. Serve warm.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Sweet Grilled Fruit Kebabs are grilled with a sweetness of fruits and honey and dipped in a delicious easy yogurt dip! You will go crazy for these grilled fruit skewers!
These creamy, cheesy stuffed jalapenos and bell pepper have some bite. They may be the most popular treats for your occasions.