Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Pineapple||2 cup chopped|
|Watermelon||2 cups chopped|
|ALCO Chaat Masala||seasoning|
|Fresh Mint||2 Tbsp chopped|
- First, preheat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
- Then thread the fruit onto the skewers, alternating between peaches, pineapple, and watermelon so that each skewer has a colorful variety of fruit.
- Then grill for about 8-10 minutes, then turn occasionally until the fruit is nicely caramelized.
- Then combine the yogurt with the honey and drizzle over the skewers.
- Garnish with fresh mint and sprinkle the chaat masala.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Sweet Grilled Fruit Kebabs are grilled with a sweetness of fruits and honey and dipped in a delicious easy yogurt dip! You will go crazy for these grilled fruit skewers!
These creamy, cheesy stuffed jalapenos and bell pepper have some bite. They may be the most popular treats for your occasions.