HOW TO MAKE AYURVEDIC HERBAL TEA FOR HEALTHY LIFE
Ayurveda recognizes a wide variety of tea with unique health advantages. Ayurvedic herbal tea is the answer for anyone who needs more energy, motivation, inspiration, or a digestive boost.
How to make Alcoeats Ayurvedic Herbal Tea
- In a cup, add 100-120ml of Hot Boiling Water.
- Infuse the Alcoeats Ayurvedic Herbal Teabag in the cup for 2-3 minutes.
- Sip the Goodness!
The Ayurvedic Herbal Tea by Alcoeats contains Green Tea, Spices, Herbs (Black Pepper, Tulsi, Astofedia, Clove, Cardamom, Ginger and Cinnamon, Nutmeg), Rocksalt & Citric Acid.
How is herbal tea healthy for your body?
DISCLAIMER- This blog does not provide you with any medical advice. It is strictly meant to be an informational and recipe blog only. Please consult your physician or medical expert for what works best for you.
- It may Boost Your Energy Levels - One well-known advantage of ayurvedic herbal tea is that it may naturally boost energy, and you can drink it whenever you like. When you drink Ayurvedic Tea, you may generate a reservoir of energy that will keep you active throughout the day.
- It may reduce Body Inflammation - Ayurveda tea is a popular herbal tea because of its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It may help the body in many ways and provide fantastic health advantages when you become hurt or injured.
- It may Detoxify your body - If you want your body to be detoxified, ayurvedic herbal tea is a drink you may choose from. Given the number of festivals we celebrate around the year and that weddings are festivals, we need to detoxify our bodies to maintain enjoyment and health regularly.
- It may Aid in Digestion - A cup of herbal tea after meals may aid in digestion. Herbal tea contains a lot of spearmints, which may soothe the digestive system and suppress appetite, preventing the desire to overeat. The herbal ingredients work together to create a tea that may be great for digestion and keeping your gut healthy.
- It may Be Good For Your Skin - Ayurvedic tea's antioxidants may help your body's natural defenses against free radicals that can harm cells. Your skin's condition is one of the most glaring indicators of free radical damage. Skin that has been badly affected can appear to age much faster; thus, maintaining your antioxidant levels is essential. Ayurvedic tea ingredients may help you keep healthy, youthful skin.
Ayurvedic Tea was developed over 5,000 years ago in India to assist people in achieving optimal health, energy, and balance in their life. Thus, Ayurveda is the storehouse of wondrous herbs and spices, and when mixed with herbal tea, it offers a host of advantages in addition to balancing the state of mind and body. Ayurvedic chai is the ladder that leads you to that success, as having a robust immune system is the key to a healthy life.
frequently asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.