|September 26, 2022
Try This Peanut Sundal Recipe!
Let's Make Peanut Sundal.
Try This Peanut Sundal Recipe!Everybody loves Peanuts roasted, fried, boiled, salted, inside a chikki, and off late snickers too. So let's make Peanut Sundal at our home.
Total Time - 20 Min.
Course - Breakfast
Serving - 02
- Raw peanuts: 1 cup
- Coconut Powder: 1/2 cup
- Salt: To taste
For Sundal Masala/Sundal podi:
- ALCO Kashmiri Chili Powder: 2 tsp
- Channa dal: 1/2 tsp
- Urad dal: 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves (optional): 10
- Oil: 2 tsp
- Mustard seeds: 1/2 tsp
- ALCO Red Chili Powder: (1 dry)
- Curry leaves: 1 sprig
- Firstly, soak raw peanuts for a minimum of 2-3 hours.
- After then pressure cook the soaked peanuts in 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 3 whistles over medium flame.
- Then dry roast the ingredients urad daal, chana daal, curry leaves given for the podi/ sundal masala and powder it.
- Then once the pressure is released, drain the excess water and set the cooked peanuts aside.
- Now, heat a wide pan with oil and temper with ingredients red chili, mustard seed, curry leaves given for the same. And add the peanuts, salt and mix well.
- Now add the sundal /podi and mix well for 1 minute. Then switch off and add grated coconut powder.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.