OATS MASALA PANCAKES
Oats Masala Pancakes are fluffy and hot. They are vegan pancakes and suitable even for dinner. With just a few ingredients readily available in the kitchen, you could make this your favorite food item ever!
- Prep Time- 10 minutes
- Cook Time- 20 minutes
- Type- Breakfast/ Light Dinner
Ingredients for Oats Pancakes
- 3 tbsp Gram flour (besan)
- 2 tsp Oil/Butter
- 1 tsp dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi)
- 1 tbsp Fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 small Tomato (very finely chopped)
- 1 small Onion, very finely chopped
- 1 cup Oats (ground to a powder)
- 1-3 Green chilies (deseeded and very finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cups Water
- 1/4 tsp Alco Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Alco Garam Masala
- Salt - As needed
Method for Preparing Vegan Oat Pancakes
- Mix all ingredients with batter together in a bowl.
- Beat well, adding enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat a non-stick pan, grease lightly with oil or butter, and pour one small ladle of batter into the pan.
- Spread lightly.
- Turn after two minutes when the edges get slightly brown.
- Cook the other side.
- Oats Masala Pancakes are ready to serve with mint chutney.
How Healthy Oat Pancakes Benefits You
Eating oatmeal pancakes has many benefits, such as:
- Oatmeal is a nutritious food that contains essential fiber, protein, magnesium, and phosphorus. Using oatmeal instead of flour in your pancake recipe can make them healthier and more beneficial for your body.
- Oatmeal is filling and helps regulate blood sugar levels due to its slow carbohydrates. It means you will feel full longer after eating and are less likely to experience hunger again.
- Making oatmeal pancakes is a breeze as it only requires a handful of ingredients. The batter is effortless to whip up, and cooking the pancakes is equally speedy.
- Oatmeal pancakes are versatile and can be tailored to your preferences in numerous ways. You can incorporate various flavorings, such as cinnamon or vanilla extract, and pair them with toppings, including fruit, nuts, yogurt, or honey.
- Vegan Oatmeal Pancakes are versatile and can accommodate different diets, such as vegetarian and vegan, depending on the milk and eggs used. They can also be made gluten-free by using gluten-free oatmeal.
To sum it up, they're an excellent choice for a healthy, nutritious, and flexible breakfast or a delicious snack.
Summing Up on Oatmeal Pancakes
Get your ingredients from Alcoeats and try this recipe. We are sure you will love it.
Frequently Asked questions
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.