Oats Masala PancakesHere you can have this vegan pancake even for dinner. These are filled with colorful veggies and flavorful spices.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ALCO Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- ALCO Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - As needed
- Fresh coriander (chopped) - 1 tbsp.
- Green chilies (deseeded and very finely chopped) - 1-2
- Tomato (very finely chopped) - 1 small
- Onion, very finely chopped - 1 small
- Dry fenugreek leaves (kasoori methi) - 1 tsp
- Water - 1 1/2 cups
- Gram flour (besan) - 3 tbsp.
- Oats (ground to a powder) - 1 cup
- Firstly, mix all ingredients with batter together in a bowl. Then beat well, now adding enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Then heat a non-stick pan, and grease lightly with oil or butter, and pour one small ladle of batter into the pan. Spread lightly.
- Then turn after two minutes, when the edges get slightly brown. Cook the other side.
- Now our oats Masala Pancakes, are ready to serve hot with mint chutney.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.