Let's Make Indian Butter Chicken Gravy.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Note: All ingredients in blue are available at alcoeats.com
|Chicken Cubed||2 cup|
|Ginger Paste||2 tsp|
|Garlic Paste||2 tsp|
|Heavy Whipping Cream||2 tbsp|
|ALCO Butter Chicken Gravy||100g|
- First, marinate the chicken with ginger garlic paste for 15-20 minutes
- Then add the Alco Butter Chicken Gravy(100g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then pan fry the marinated chicken for 2-5 minutes
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium / high heat.
- Then add the fried chicken in gravy then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.