|September 26, 2022
Smoked Whole Chicken Recipe
Let's Make Smoked Whole Chicken Recipe.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Note: All ingredients in blue is available at alcoeats.com
|Can of Beer||1/2 preferably a lager|
|Brown Sugar||2 tbsp.|
|Smoked Paprika||1 tbsp.|
|ALCO Red Chili Powder||1 tbsp.|
|Garlic Powder||2 tsp|
|Black Pepper||1 tsp|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||2/3 cup|
|Brown Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Worcestershire Sauce||2 tsp|
|Onion Powder||2 tsp|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
- Firstly, preheat your smoker to 325°F.
- Then combine brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, red chili powder, salt, and black pepper in a bowl and mix very well to break up any lumps. Then rub on all sides of the chicken.
- Then insert the half can of beer into the whole chicken’s cavity to make it stand breast side up. Now place the chicken in your smoker, and add 3-4 wood chunks to hot coals for smoking. Then cook for 1 hour.
- After then, there make beer barbecue sauce so combine ketchup, brown sugar, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, beer, Worcestershire sauce, molasses, salt, and pepper in a saucepan or skillet and bring to a boil. Boil for it 10 mins.
- Now brush the chicken with the previous make beer barbecue sauce. Then cook until the internal temperature in the deepest section of the chicken reaches 165°F, about 25-30 mins.
- Then remove the chicken from the smoker and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
FOR MORE RECIPES.
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!