Creamy Chicken With Cherry TomatoesCreamy Chicken With Cherry Tomatoes - This is one of the most delicious chicken dishes. It also might be one of the prettiest. A one-skillet dish!
Total Time: 40 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Course: Main Dish
- 1 tbsp- Olive Oil
- 4- Chicken Breasts (boneless skinless)
- Salt- to taste
- 1 tsp- Black Pepper
- 1 tsp- Dried Oregano
- 3 tbsp- Butter
- 3- Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp. (crushed)- Fenugreek leaves
- 1 1/2 cup- Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 cup- Baby Spinach
- 50g- ALCO Creamy Chicken Gravy
- 1/4 cup (freshly grated)- Parmesan
- Lemon wedges- for serving
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Then add chicken with salt and white pepper. Then Cook until golden. Remove from skillet and set aside
- In the same skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Then add in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add fenugreek levees, cherry tomatoes, salt, and black pepper.
- Then cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst then add spinach and cook until spinach is beginning to wilt.
- Then stir in heavy cream, parmesan cheese, and creamy chicken gravy and bring the mixture to a simmer. Then reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced.
- Now return chicken to skillet and cook until heated through 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then serve with lemon wedges.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.