EASY BAKED SALMON CURRYTreat your taste buds with this easy-baked salmon curry. Relish this baked salmon curry with jeera rice, chapati, paratha, etc. Tangy and savory salmon curry is perfect for elevating your cravings for authentic fish curry.
- Serves- 4
- Preparation Time- 5 Minutes
- Cooking time- 15 Minutes
- 500 gms- Salmon fish
- 1- Chopped large onion
- 4-5- Chopped medium tomatoes
- 1 Tsp- Alcoeats red hot chili powder
- 1 tbsp Alcoeats fish curry masala
- ½ Tsp- Mustard seeds
- ½ Tsp- Cumin seeds
- ½ Cup- Curry leaves
- 1 Cup- Thick coconut milk
- ½ Tsp- Tamarind paste
- 1 Tbsp- Coconut oil
- To Taste- Salt
- Place the salmon fillets in an oven-safe dish that will securely contain them. Then heat a large skillet or pot on high, and add the oil.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves and Fry them in the pan for 10 seconds.
- After the oil starts to sizzle around a wooden spoon, incorporate the onions and cook for about 10 minutes until they reach a rich, golden-brown hue.
- Subsequently, add the tomatoes, Alcoeats fish curry masala, and chili powder, and stir until the ingredients broke down. It should take an additional two minutes.
- Next, combine the coconut milk and tamarind paste, seasoning with salt as desired.
- Once the oven gets preheated to 200°C (400°F), let the ingredients simmer for 10 minutes.
- To finish, pour the curry sauce over the salmon fillets, cover lightly with foil, and bake for 20 minutes for a tasty, easy-to-make thai baked salmon coconut milk recipe.
Summing Up On Easy Baked Salmon Curry
An easy-to-make and healthy baked salmon curry can be ready quickly with an oven-baked salmon fillet. As the fish cooks in the oven, you can make a fresh salad, boil some rice, or steam some veggies to make side dishes, a balanced and delicious plate.
With minimal ingredients, prepare delectable baked salmon with coconut milk, and delight your friends and family on get-togethers or weeknights. Incorporating Alcoeats fish curry masala in salmon curry tray bake recipes enhances the flavor of your dish.
You can whip up a delicious and healthy dinner with this curry-flavored baked salmon recipe. Enjoy the delectable curry spices and combine the dish with some rice and vegetables for a nutritionally balanced and swift meal.
Baked salmon curry is a top choice due to its high levels of essential protein and omega-3 fatty acids, promoting good cardiovascular and neurological health. For those of childbearing age and young children, Thai baked salmon coconut milk is a better option due to its lower levels of contaminants.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.