Easy Baked Salmon CurryFish curry usually calls for meaty-textured fins that won't disintegrate in masala. This recipe is easy, healthy, and delicious. for a casual dinner and drink with your neighbor.
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - As needed
- ALCO Kashmiri ChIli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salmon fillets (boneless) - 500 g
- Onion (chopped fine) - 1 large
- Tomatoes (chopped roughly) - 4 medium
- Curry leaves - 20 fresh
- Tamarind paste - 1/2 tsp
- Coconut oil - 1 tbsp.
- Coconut milk (thick and creamy) - 200 ml
- Firstly, arrange the salmon fish in an ovenproof dish large enough to snuggly hold them. After then bring a large frying pan to heat on high with the cooking oil.
- Now add the onions to the oil then sauté the onions for about 10 mins until they become golden brown. Now add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, Cumin Powder, and Kashmiri chili powder then sauté for 10 seconds.
- Next, toss the tomatoes and the Red Chili Powder in and stir until they disintegrate. This will take another 2 mins. Then, stir in your tamarind paste, coconut milk and add salt to taste, and leave to simmer for 10 mins while you preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Finally, pour the curry on the salmon fish fillets, and also cover loosely with foil pepper and bake for 15-20 mins for your simple baked salmon curry. Enjoy!
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.