Indian Egg Curry Gravy Recipe
Not in the mood to cook a fancy meal when guests are coming at a short notice? Well, try this Egg Curry that you can prepare in just half an hour duration. Here is the recipe for Egg Curry using which you can easily make this dish at home.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water - 2 cups
- Boiled Egg - 3-4
- Butter - 1/3 tbsp.
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 2 tbsp.
- ALCO Egg Curry Gravy - 50g
- First, add Alcoeats Egg Curry Gravy (100g) easy Indie bowl packet to a bowl and mix thoroughly with water to create Gravy.
- Then melt butter in the pan.
- Then add Gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium / high heat.
- Then Stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency 8-10 minutes, and stir to avoid burning.
- Then add a boiled Egg to a pan, and continue simmering for 1-2 minutes.
- Then remove from heat and drizzle in the cream. Let it sit for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with steamed Rice or Roti. Your choicest Egg Masala fry is ready.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.