Indian Aloo Dum Gravy RecipeNo matter which variation you prefer Dum aloo, with its bite-sized pieces of potato and aromatic sauce is ideal for a light meal, snack, or starter.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water- 2 cups
- Mini Potatoes - 5-7
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1tsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tbsp
- ALCO Aloo Dum Gravy - 50g
- First, boil 5-7 mini potatoes (Aloo).
- Then add Alco Aloo Dum Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then melt butter in a pen. Then sauté boiled potatoes with salt & pepper powder for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 6-12 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with steamed rice, jeera rice, chapattis, or parathas.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTIONS:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.