Indian Paneer Butter GravyOur Butter Paneer Gravy flavor makes for an excellent creamy and buttery simmer sauce that pairs well with paneer.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Water -2 cups
- Paneer Cube - 1 cup
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Black Pepper Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1tsp
- Heavy Whipping Cream - 1 tbsp
- ALCO Paneer Butter Gravy - 50g
- First, season paneer with salt & pepper.
- Then add Alco Paneer Butter Gravy(50g) packet to a bowl and thoroughly with water to create a gravy.
- Then melt butter in a pan.
- Then add gravy and bring to a rapid simmer on medium/ high heat.
- Then add season paneer to pan and stir regularly until thickening or desired consistency for 8-10 minutes. Stir to avoid burning.
- Then remove from the heat and drizzle in the cream. Let's sit for 3 minutes.
- Now served with rice or naan roti.
FOR MORE EASY INDIE BOWLS COLLECTION:
LET'S GET COOKIN'!
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
STAY ALCOEATS HEALTHY: SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.