|September 26, 2022
Rosemary Chicken Recipe
Let's Make Rosemary Chicken Recipe.
Note: All highlighted ingredients are available at alcoeats.com
Rosemary Chicken RecipeThis rosemary chicken is seared chicken breasts coated in a garlic and herb sauce, then baked to golden brown perfection.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Chicken Breasts - 1 1/4 pounds
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper - to taste
- Fresh Rosemary Leaves - 2 tsp
- Minced Garlic - 1 1/4 tsp
- Chicken Broth - 1/4 cup
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp.
- Gresh Parsley - 1 tbsp.
- Lemon Slices and Rosemary Sprigs - optional
- Cooking Spray
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Then season the chicken breasts generously on both sides with salt and pepper.
- Then Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Then add the chicken breasts and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until golden browned.
- Then transfer the chicken to a baking dish coated with cooking spray. Now in a small bowl, mix the rosemary, butter, chicken broth, garlic, and lemon juice. Then pour the butter mixture over the chicken.
- Then bake for 20-25 mins or until chicken is cooked through. Their bake time may vary depending on the thickness of your chicken breasts. Now the chicken is done when it reads at least 165 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
- Then spoon the sauce on the bottom of the baking dish over the chicken, then sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- Also, garnish with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs if desired.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
GET 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.