ROSEMARY CHICKEN RECIPEBaked rosemary chicken has a rich and complex flavor that doesn’t need any specific rosemary chicken marinade or sauce to create, and you can pair it with any side you want for any occasion.
- Course - Main Course
- Cuisine - American
- Prep Time - 5 minutes
- Cook Time - 35 minutes
- Total Time - 40 minutes
- Servings - 4
- Calories - 271kcal
How to make delicious Rosemary Chicken
This rosemary chicken recipe consists of chicken breasts seared and coated in a herb and garlic sauce, then baked to golden brown perfection. This is an incredibly easy dinner option that's sure to get rave reviews and is perfect for a busy weeknight.
- 1-¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves (minced)
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1-¼ teaspoons garlic (minced)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- Rosemary sprigs and lemon slices for serving (optional)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your oven to 400˚F. Season the chicken breasts lavishly on both sides with pepper and salt.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts now and cook for 3-5 minutes turning them on all sides, or until they turn brown.
- Move the chicken to a baking dish well coated with cooking spray.
- Mix the rosemary, chicken broth, garlic, butter, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Pour this mixture over the chicken.
- Bake the chicken for about 25 minutes or until it gets cooked through. The bake time will vary according to the thickness of the chicken breasts. The chicken should be done when it reads 165˚F on a meat thermometer.
- Spoon the sauce over the chicken.
- Sprinkle the dish with parsley and serve. You can garnish more with lemon slices and rosemary sprigs if you want.
Calories: 271kcal | Protein: 30g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 113mg | Sodium: 293mg | Potassium: 536mg | Vitamin C: 5.6mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Faqs on Rosemary Chicken Recipe
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.