Turkey Stuffing RecipeThis is a long-time family recipe for simple and savory turkey stuffing. Bake it in the oven or in the turkey!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Dry Bread Cubes - 10 cups
- Celery - 1 cup (chopped)
- Diced Onion - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 1/2 cups
- Salt - to taste
- Dried Rosemary - 1 tsp
- ALCO Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 teaspoon (ground)
- ALCO Cumin Powder - 1 tsp
- Chicken Stock - 1 1/2 cups
- Egg - 2
- Star Anise - 3-4
- First, in a frying pan, add onion and sauté the onion then add celery in the butter for 10-12 mints, or until the onion and celery are tender.
- Then place the bread cubes in a large bowl. Then pour the butter, celery, and onion, mixture over the bread cubes and mix it. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Then spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Then put the stuffing in the prepared pan. Then bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
FOR MORE RECIPES:
Get 30% OFF - SUBSCRIBE TODAY
Subscribe to our Recipe Newsletter for delicious recipes delivered to your inbox weekly!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.